You’ll leave with a deep understanding of this extremely powerful graphics format, with its reduced HTTP requests and clarity on any display. We’ll cover a lot of ground, from visually communicating data with SVG, to responsive animation and performance optimisation.
This workshop will cover
- How to make SVG cross-browser compatible, backwards compatible, and how to optimise it properly
- How create an informative and stable animation, or even a more complex animation that is production-ready
- The nuts and bolts of how SVG is used to create beautiful and powerful data visualisations
- How to leverage the powerful GreenSock API to control and manipulate multiple tweens and overlapping transforms
- How to use a variety of tools and techniques to create a seamless and engaging complex SVG animation with ease
Who is it for
This workshop is for any front-end developers who either haven’t worked with SVG that much or would like to become more masterful. As an attendee, you’ll start the class understanding the nuts and bolts of what you’re using and why, and by the end be able to create your own complex responsive animations and data visualisations.
When and where is the workshop taking place?
On Wednesday, May 17th. Venue: TBA