Are you a disruptive designer with a strategic mindset who not only likes to move with the latest design innovations, but wants to shape them? Our Hotel Product Engineering team is looking for a talented designer to help us with our overall goal to conceptualize and craft B2B communication material for hoteliers.
Designers at trivago aren’t afraid to take risks to drive our communication forward, using highly creative ideas and exquisite design deliverables to inspire and engage our users. We use a mix of innovation and pragmatism to evolve trivago’s visual communication.
If you’re driven by the passion to not only meet but constantly exceed user and audience expectations, then read on and apply today!
What you’ll do
- Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all media and communication efforts.
- Inspire and motivate stakeholders to also be creatively progressive through the application and presentation of fresh and inventive visual work.
- Always stay ahead of the game with new innovations in the sphere of design; uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into communication.
- Consistently work to strike the perfect balance between creative work and data-informed results to create the most harmonious design for our hoteliers.
What you’ll definitely need
- Work experience in an advertising or marketing field.
- A degree in Communication Design, Advertising, or a role-relevant field.
- Excellent skills in and expert overview of the latest art and design packages.
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which brand communication is represented and carried out.
- Photography, typography and illustration skills.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have
- Good UI design skills would be a plus.
What you can expect from life at trivago
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.