Marc, and the beyond tellerrand team, have created a community that is nothing short of familial, and an event as immediately welcoming as it is immeasurably inspiring.
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the mission to build a CMS for developers, designers and editors. Since then, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build fast and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate group of people inspired by the world's most difficult and gritty content challenges and eager to take them on. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What we’re looking for
Storyblok is looking for an open-minded, technology obsessed content author to join our marketing team. In this role, you’ll be working with our development and sales team to write articles that shape the way our customers experience Storyblok and how they use it to solve their problems. You’ll work on a content strategy for the headless CMS and JAMstack market and further develop the surrounding topics while creating new articles for our customers. You’ll have to opportunity to collaborate with our Sales team to solve pain-points of their day2day work in the front. With our headquarter in Linz, Austria and satellite office in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil you will be able to join a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Set-up a content strategy with-in your team
- Accompany the sales team with supporting articles for their day2day work
- Create reports and reevaluate the content strategy
- Participate in monthly business orientation and opportunity reviews with our CEO
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Technical understanding of the CMS market
- Independent work ethic and aware of their responsibilities
- Excellent communications and time skills
- Interest in digital/technology topics
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- You do have a degree in Marketing and/or E-Business
- You already have lead a content marketing team
- Further language skills
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
How to apply
If you like the sound of it, apply right here, at the storyblok website