With Storyblok, your build is decoupled from the presentation layer so you can choose any frontend instead of being tied to a monolith. We are headless with a visual editor, this lets content creators make changes without needing tech knowledge. Therefore, you can focus on the important things.
“It has allowed us to not only develop our own, high-performance web pages but also to experiment with different technology combinations and to share content through multiple channels.” Jon Simpson, Chief Architect, EF Education First.
Storyblok has been deployed by 39K+ users across 130+ countries on 63K+ projects.
The team is remote-first with people based from Dubai to Santiago. However, our roots are in Austria and we have an office presence in London, Hamburg and Rio. You will be given the trust, flexibility and support to be a global citizen with Storyblok.
We are a well-funded startup with a track record of impressing world-class investors with our product-market fit. You will be joining a business that has the capital to give you security and match your ambitions.
Storyblok wants to mirror our customers and communities. Greater diversity in our team is good for business. You will go through a fair evidence-based assessment process. We make a conscious effort to speak with people from traditionally underrepresented groups. Inclusion initiatives come in various forms and we look to our staff for ideas on how to build a strong company culture
We view this role as one of the most important blocks of our continued success.
You will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, planning and supporting the infrastructure. We also work with the development team to help with infrastructure, tests and automation topics.
You will need to be a good communicator and document as you go. We are remote-first across several time zones so please show your work.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the infrastructure.
- Working to automate and improve development and release processes, implementing Continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Developing infrastructure as code.
- Developing scripts to automate.
- Deploying updates and fixes.
- Cloud management.
- Troubleshooting to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Planning out projects to improve the infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux, networking protocols, general utilities, and shell scripts.
- Zero Downtime Deployments
- Experience with Cloud-native solutions
- Excellent knowledge of how to fix performance bottlenecks
- Fluency in scripting languages like Bash, Ruby, or Python
Benefits at Storyblok
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team-building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your country’s national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok will ask for personal demographic information about you during the recruitment process.
This is done in order to measure the diversity of our talent pools and assessment process.
All data will be anonymised and reviewed in aggregated reports. You will also have a prefer not to say option on questions.
Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST2 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
How to apply
Use this link to apply for the position.