sum.cumo was founded in 2010 by a core team of internet pioneers and since then focused on the wholesome digitalization of the insurance industry.
Since 2020 we are part of the Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ, TASE: SPNS), a tech giant from Israel with more than 500 global customers in the areas of property-casualty insurance, life insurance and reinsurance. Combined we are the leading facilitator in digitalizing commercial models in the insurance industry.
Our experienced and diverse crew strives to utilize modern technology to fulfil customer needs by creating flexible products and integrated sales and service channels. Our cross-functional and inter-disciplinary teams solve business needs, starting from the green field concept to implementations in large scale transformation endeavors. Sum.cumo and Sapiens are united in their aspiration to bring innovative ideas to life by leveraging cutting-edge web and cloud technology.
- Development of single page or server applications in Vue.js and TypeScript
- Creation and documentation of flawless coding and automatized testing, that you can be proud of
- Active participation in technical discussions and peer-reviews of written code with different stakeholders within the firm
- Integral part of agile, cross-functional development teams
- Internal knowledge transfer between colleagues within your division as well as across divisions within the company and with external clients
- Multiple years of relevant professional experience in the development of web or server applications in Node.js, ideally in TypeScript
- Comprehensive knowledge base regarding frontend technologies (frameworks) such as Vue.js, React or Angular
- Knowledge in GitLab (CI), Docker, Kubernetes and GraphQL
- Experience with build automation tools such as npm, yarn, webpack or babel
- Fluency in English, German is a strong plus
At sum.cumo you will join an ecosystem that constantly strives to improve and understands transformation as an opportunity. This mindset is what makes us successful and enables us to grow in a steady manner.
We are looking forward towards realizing ambitious projects with you. We are committed to respectful relationships within our teams, open minded and solution-oriented operations and dedicated to giving our employees the chance to grow and develop new skillsets and competencies. Apart from this you can expect:
- A fair salary package
- A balanced approach to investing personal resources to your work
- Professional education and constant development of skills through national and international conferences
- Cross-functional exchange of ideas and comprehensive knowledge sharing
- A great corporate culture: We are an open and diverse group of people who have fun working and coding together and also like to meet online or offline after work
- Flat hierarchies and room for your ideas
- Rapid, results-oriented decision-making
At sum.cumo Sapiens we encourage and celebrate diversity and different ideas that contribute to our collective. We are looking to engage with individuals that bring in new perspectives and fresh thinking and do not exclude any type of applicant from our process.
How to apply
Then please don´t hesitate to reach out:
sum.cumo Sapiens GmbH
+49 152 / 0866 7102