Frontend Developer Vue.js (f/m/x)
You are a team player and appreciate close interaction with your colleagues: With your expert knowledge you help to develop breathtaking frontend applications and websites at the highest level. In an environment that allows you to constantly develop personally and professionally, you help to challenge, influence and implement the visions of our customers.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in frontend development.
- You have good knowledge of templating and styling and are passionate about an excellent user experience.
- You are self-organized, open-minded and communicative.
- You have an eye for design, accessibility and performance.
- A high level of accuracy and quality in development is important to you.
- You have experience with agile processes such as Scrum or Kanban.
- You can quickly become productive in different project environments.
- Your good English skills, both written and spoken, make your profile perfect.
- You help to maintain and develop a sophisticated Nuxt.js application.
- You define the API communication with the headless Drupal backend.
- You develop new frontend features or improve existing UI components.
- You translate a design language into a living component library.
- You evaluate the technical feasibility of user interface designs.
- You test and document your code.
- You coordinate with our UX/UI designers.
- You present your work in regular demo meetings.
- You support your team members and frontend colleagues.
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development. Locally and remotely, we are a strong team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centered interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding principles of our collaboration.
- Your work environment is flexible in terms of location and working hours. So you can spend more time with your kids, do sports or push your own projects.
- You are involved in defining your progress and the areas you want to develop further. You have your own education budget and free time to contribute to open source projects.
- At Factorial, you’ll be part of a diverse, international team driven by an open, fair and inclusive culture. We create your space for creativity and self-fulfillment.
For more information about frontend development at Factorial, check out our video where our colleague Julian is sharing what his day as a Frontend Developer at Factorial looks like.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application with meaningful case studies via email to our People & Culture Manager Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you.