Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What We Are Looking For
If you master Vue.js like a ninja and are a perfectionist then you are the right person for Storyblok’s workflow optimization squad. Ideally you already have done some contribution in the Vue.js open source community or can showcase complex Vue.js applications.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Develop features for Storyblok V2 in the workflow optimization squad
- Work together with an awesome product team build out of four squads with more than 13 Frontend developers
- Develop real time collaboration, approval workflow, discussion and commenting features
- Collaborate with the frontend team lead Gustavo and the PO Sebastian
What you should bring to the table
- Experience developing large applications with Vue.js
- Open source projects/collaborations
- Portfolio of relevant experience
- Ability to code pixel-perfect html elements from graphics provided by our designers
- Skilled with SCSS and familiar with the BEM standard
What is in it for you
A company culture where your voice is heard, you can bring in your ideas and you will always find a sparring partner who will bring your ideas to the next level.
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Following Information for Austrian employees only: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” AT Regelstufe with € 1.890 as minimum payment.
How to apply
Use this link to apply for the position.