Full-mind Web Developer
We have a cozy little gap to fill with an experienced All-round Web Developer having a thing for backends, PHP and TYPO3, but also being open for all kinds of other web disciplines.
We are a small and agile team of passionate designers and developers that values a fundamental, broad understanding and skill set more than technical specialisation. With a focus on Responsive Web Design, multi-device development, performance and accessibility we are commited to people rather than machines. We foster a culture of Open Source, friendship and team spirit both with our clients and within our own ranks.
Your daily work would include but not be limited to:
- Planning, setting up, maintaining and developing web backends (mainly PHP / TYPO3)
- Other web disciplines you are also interested in, including design work, frontend stuff, etc.
- Using and improving our toolchains, internal / Open Source tools and TYPO3 extensions
- Testing and debugging in our very own Open Device Lab Nürnberg
- Closely working with the rest of our multi-disciplinary team
- A diverse, creative and humorous bunch of workmates without noteworthy hierarchies
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours and holidays with respect to your individual needs
- Training & conference budget
- Daily joint cooking & lunch at company expenses
- Occasional leisure activities with the team (if you like)
- Potentially being involved in our own events & conferences (as an attendee and / or organiser)
Who we're looking for
We don't care too much about degrees and references, it's more about enthusiasm and your intentions. We appreciate if you are an active contributor to some kind of community and help others with learning and improving. Please don't hesitate to apply if you consider yourself creative, skilled, collaborative and motivated to make yourself a valuable part of a team that's constantly iterating.
How to apply
If you resonate with the above, please send an email to email@example.com and give us some background about you and your motivation. Please point us to a showcase of your work that proves your level of experience and don't forget to include your salary and working time expectations as well as a potential entry date. We're looking forward to chat with you!