Machine Learning Engineer
A world alive with creativity - We at Wacom are looking for people who share our passion for a creative world. We are a global company with more than 1200 employees in 40 countries. For more than 30 years we have been proud to deliver innovative digital technologies to support all aspects of human creativity. We constantly develop and integrate new hardware and software to help everyone capture, express, shape and share ideas. Our mission is to inspire and equip people to make the world a more creative place.
Today we are looking for Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Sofia.
Machine Learning Engineer
As part of our software technology team, you will participate in the development of machine learning based approaches to solve various problems related to the digital ink domain.
You will develop technologies that will become part of WILL™ 3, Wacom's new standard for digital ink. You will work closely with the team and you will be involved in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders.
- Understand business objectives and design ML systems that help to achieve them
- Research and analyze existing ML-based approaches that could be used to solve a given problem
- Participate in the development of data collection tools
- Analyze training data and verify its quality
- Design machine learning models and adapt existing ones
- Train, retrain and tune ML models
- Define validation strategies
- Participate in deploying models to production
- Develop demo and PoC applications
- Design programming interface
- Work with external research institutions, partners and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding in AI/ML algorithms and models
- Understanding of software design and data modeling
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Proficiency with Python, Tensorflow, Keras / PyTorch
- Ability to work in a team
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Demonstrated experience of working in Machine Leaning Jobs before
- Career in a global leader in digital technologies
- Positive and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus aligned to the employee’s contribution
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Great location, cozy office space
- Technical and soft-skills trainings and certificates
- Team buildings and internal events
- Covered transport expenses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Fun zone - PlayStation and lounge and social area
How to apply
To become a member of our team please send us your application consisting of a cover letter, CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Learn more about us on wacom.com.
Wacom Europe GmbH, Völklinger Straße 1, 40219 Düsseldorf