Senior Frontend Developer
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely with designers, product managers & backend developers in order to create a state-of-the-art product for our customers
- Developing efficient and transferable frontend features/systems
- Having attention to detail and identifying potential performance weak spots
- Finding and sharing frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- Becoming skilled with React.js and working closely with other frontend developers on web-applications and website development
- As a Frontend developer, you will contribute to our React component library
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Having a strong focus on performance, responsiveness, specificity, and accessibility
- Creativity and having a sense of good design and user experience
- Possession of very good language skills in German or English
What to expect working with us
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, business intelligence, marketing, and operations experts
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of a recently founded company
- Having the possibility to attend Frontend meetups and exchange experiences and speak at conferences in Berlin
- Growing with a high degree of freedom
- Experiencing and shaping a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.