Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at
We are looking for
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Helping to roll out several new SPAs for internal same as external usage and extend style guide driven frontend
- Taking over responsibility for planning and implementation of new features based on best practices and state of the art methodologies
- Always keep a close eye on the performance budgets of our website whilst keeping our page incredibly fast
- Constantly improve user experience, therefore, work closely with the designers and product management
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 5+ years experience in front-end engineering
- Solid understanding of at least one common JS framework, ideally Vue.js
- Profound experience with front-end dev tooling (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Sass, Babel)
- Experience in test driven development is a big plus
- Knowledge of templating engines such as Twig is also a plus
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
What to expect working with us
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Growing ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Profiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.