Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at
We are looking for
A new team member for our A-team or one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing great ideas together with your stakeholders in order to improve the product and its features
- Using your knowledge of prototyping, user testing and your analytical skills to figure out which of those ideas might really work
- Breaking down ideas for the development team and thinking of all the critical details
- Shipping the product in alignment with all the stakeholders and supporting and guiding the development teams
- Balancing quality, pragmatism and a long-term perspective
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in product management
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant field (business, computer science etc.)
- Technically adept product knowledge
- Great communication skills and ability to adapt to various stakeholders
- Loving to organize things and make them happen
- Ability to translate business speak to design and tech talk and vice versa
- Know-how in reading numbers, analyzing them and drawing the necessary conclusions
- Familiarity with project management principles (Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban etc.)
- Fluency in English and also good German skills
What to expect working with us
- Becoming part of a large family with flat hierarchies and high design freedom
- Experiencing regular company and team events
- Working in a modern, light-flooded office
- Using various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Benefiting from company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers and partner programs and employee discounts
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.