Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at
We are looking for
A talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Project A team, driven by crafting beautiful user experiences and interfaces, a creative thinker with empathy, and a proven ability to thrive and work independently.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working alongside designers, product managers, engineers to define solve and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience
- Brainstorming, proposing and designing creative solutions that could take the products to the next level
- Designing the user flows, wireframes, interface, interactions and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through consideration of business requirements and technical limitations
- Leading and/or supporting the managers in the presentation and production of assets
- Developing and maintaining detailed UI specifications and style guides
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Having at least 5+ years of relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Successful completion of a degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design, Graphic Design with emphasis on UX/UI or have gained equivalent industry experience
- Pronounced Interaction and Visual Design skills, including the use of a diverse set of software such as Sketch, Adobe CS, Invision as well as good experience with MS Office
- Experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies and fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Proven ability as a solid hands-on practitioner demonstrated through a diverse body of work (portfolio)
- An embodiment of a positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- An aspiration for making awesome things!
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer etc.
- Understanding in web-technologies HTML/CSS/JS and technical limitations
- Experience in motion graphics, animation, and video/audio editing
- Enthusiastic interest in tangential fields like arts, photography, illustration, writing psychology, philosophy, virtual reality…
What to expect working with us
- Becoming part of a large family with flat hierarchies and high design freedom Experiencing regular company and team events
- Working in a modern, light-flooded office
- Using various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Benefiting from company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers and partner programs and employee discounts
How to apply
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.