Thank you Marc and all the beyond tellerrand team for your warm welcome, I had a wonderful time here meeting lovely people!
Senior UX Researcher (f/m/x)
You combine analytical skills with empathy: your work results are both intuitive and scientifically sound. You insightfully convince your team and our clients of your results and contribute to better user experience.
- You are outstanding due to your flair for people and your very good analytical skills.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of psychology, user experience design, HCI or a similar qualification.
- Your experience in the application of design methods such as user-centred design and design thinking is solid (and proven for years).
- You have strong presentation and communication skills — in your team and towards our clients.
- You have several years of experience as a researcher in a digital agency environment.
- Your excellent written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile.
- You identify relevant questions and are responsible for analysing target groups.
- You take care that the users’ needs are at the heart of our design process.
- With your experience, you reliably select the appropriate (qualitative and quantitative) research methods.
- You design and conduct surveys, interviews and usability tests.
- You derive findings from the results, prepare them in an appealing and understandable way and share them with your team and our customers.
- You impress with your ideas and identify the potential for improvement in our projects.
- You work closely with your colleagues from design, development and project management.
Factorial is located in the popular Ottensen district of Hamburg and, in fact, all over the world. Since 2015, we have grown into a team of over 50 dedicated, creative minds. Our roots are in coding – today we accompany our customers from strategy to digital product from a single source.
At Factorial you will find a space where we support and learn from each other. Everyone with a focus on their individual development. Locally and remotely, we are a strong team. We work interdisciplinary on user-centered interfaces and digital services. New Work, Sustainable Development and Digital Fairness are the guiding principles of our collaboration.
- Your work environment is flexible in terms of location and working hours. So you can spend more time with your kids, do sports or push your own projects.
- You are involved in defining your progress and the areas you want to develop further. You have your own education budget and free time to contribute to open source projects.
- At Factorial, you’ll be part of a diverse, international team driven by an open, fair and inclusive culture. We create your space for creativity and self-fulfillment.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application with meaningful case studies via email to our People & Culture Manager Seda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you.