Senior UX Researcher
As a Senior UX Researcher at trivago, you will design and execute user research studies, combining qualitative and quantitative methodologies in a fast-paced, agile and fun work environment.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for mentoring others and a desire to impact product strategy. This is your chance to become part of our thriving team of UX researchers and writers. You’ll conduct both remote and in-person research using the latest methods and tools.
Join us and, you can help impact the future of travel through research-driven product innovation.
- Develop and lead complex, multi-method research projects.
- Craft UX research roadmaps and execute mixed method studies in collaboration with other user researchers, designers, product teams, and data analysts.
- Communicate your findings informing the product strategy to maximize their impact.
- Be an advocate of our users and of UX research as a discipline throughout the company.
- 3–5 years of experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research, ideally in a digital, agile, product environment.
- Solid understanding of and track record applying quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive product and business outcomes.
- Track record of producing high-quality outputs, such as research guides, reports, personas, user flows, user journey maps, prioritized usability issues, etc.
- Ability to creatively translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners, and drive impact on product development.
- A passion for mentoring and supporting research conducted by other researchers or designers.
- Solid experience generating business impact and understanding of how to connect research outputs with the overall product roadmap and business strategy.
What we offer you
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our campus in Düsseldorf: At least 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. We also offer further flexibility for parents of young children and talents with severe disabilities or health conditions.
- Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, insurance, work permit and visa questions.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
How to apply
Did we raise your interest? Do you feel like this is a challenge you can take on? then feel free to apply here. We will be looking forward to receiving your application.