- Use ES2016 to add new functionality to our website.
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
- Excellent knowledge of ES2016+.
- You seek to constantly learn and improve — we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- Previous experience with webpack, Rollup and Babel.
- You are well-versed in unidirectional data-flow principles.
- Knowledge of Redux and the underlying principles.
- You have at least experimented with React and to know the benefits of a component-based architecture.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and Sass.
- You speak English fluently.
- Familiarity with other programming languages (especially PHP).
- Knowledge of Mocha, Chai, and Wallaby
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free code workshops and Hackathons, as well as the chance to contribute to our tech blog.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.
How to apply