User Experience Architect
Are you a user-centric, conceptual and experienced UX architect with passion and drive? Do you want to evolve a product that is used by millions of people worldwide? In this role you’ll craft world-class experiences with a systematic mindset, design flows and processes for cross-channel user journeys, and contribute to the experience of our core product. If you’re looking for a highly impactful position in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same, read on!
What you’ll do
- Gather and utilise user insights to define strategies impacting interfaces and processes of our main hotel-search product, create digital concepts and support the development of innovative new experiences intersecting customer’s needs and business objectives.
- Run creative workshops and identify new opportunities or improvements within existing experiences with multidisciplinary teams across domains.
- Demonstrate your ideas through a range of practical, functional and desirable digital experiences deliverables (service solutions blueprints, information architecture, user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, etc).
- Collaborate with product-owners, engineers, product designers, data-analysts, user researchers and topic experts and communicate the fundamental concepts of user centred design to key stakeholders.
What you’ll definitely need
- 4+ years of UX architecture/Service Design experience
- A background in design, business or technology
- Creative and strategic thinking capability
- Experience with user research, UX processes (mapping user experiences and customer journeys) and relevant tools (axure, invision, etc)
- Experience in working on a broad range of research and innovation-oriented projects
- Eagerness to mentor and elevate other creative people into UX design thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills
What we’d love you to have
- Experience with high-level customer engagement
- Experience in working autonomously with creative people in agile environments
- Natural ability to articulate good UX/design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues
- Natural ability to engage and bridge collaboration across teams and disciplines
- Engage the whole multidisciplinary team with the design process
- Be able to explain ideas in a way that other people understand
What you can expect from life at trivago
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.