UX/UI - Designer (f/m)
Are you a passionate UX/UI Designer who is ambitioned to keep up with technology trends to build great mobile applications and intuitive user interfaces?
We are looking for you to support our Design-Team in Hamburg, as soon as possible, as a
UX/UI Designer (f/m)
Fulltime (40h), permanent
- Concept & Design of our Product (App)
- Development of information architectures and definition of interaction processes
- Application of user-centered design strategies to define, model and design both functional and clean product interfaces
- Participation in all stages of interface development life cycle: Initial concept, gathering of requirements, conducting stakeholder interviews, describe high-and low-fidelity prototypes, development, testing, and deployment
- Cooperation in a motivated and interdisciplinary team
- Working closely with our team of developers
- Degree in design/digital media or equivalent and/or naturally talented, experienced
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in concept and design of digital projects
- Profound experience in User Interface Concept & Design of Apps
- Knowledge of sketch is a plus
- Thorough knowledge and ability with the Adobe suite of design products including, but not limited to Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work in a rapid changing start-up environment
- Self-responsibility and flexibility
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Opportunity to co-design the future of smart urban mobility
- Flexible work hours
- Our flat hierarchy enables freedom and quick decisions
- Creative working atmosphere with motivated colleagues
- Startup culture combined with a great office located close to Fischmarkt (phantastic Elb view!)
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, and individual professional development are part of the deal
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey.
moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application as UX/UI Web Designer via the link under 'How to apply'.
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Julia Rosenblau +49176 30941360 .
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Hamburg, User Interface Design, Application Design.