The Admiralspalast can look back on a more than one hundred years old moving history, coined by many different cultural influences and historical developments.
In 1873, an artesian salt water spring is uncovered by chance in the middle of downtown Berlin during construction work at Friedrichstrasse 101/ 102, the grounds of the former Admiral’s Quarters. With its opening, the Admiralsgartenbad becomes one of Berlin’s first public baths. It is built by the architects Kyllmann and Heyden. 1889/ 1890 The Admiralsgartenbad is expanded into a three-story bath
Nowadays two theaters are located in the Admiralspalast and we are happy to have found a very nice location for beyond tellerrand // BERLIN.